Mark your calendar for the Return of Ride On Cycling on Sunday, February 9th! Plan to roll out from the new Le Buzz Cafe on Swan and Ft. Lowell at 8am for another classic ROC ride. Have a friend who may be interested in joining the team? Ask them to come on along and try us out!
COMMUNITY – CHARITY – CAMARADERIE
As in the past years, ROC will continue to help financially support local charity in 2020. Discussions are still in place to choose which charity or charities to support. Have a suggestion? Please let me know.
I hope you are as eager as I am to log More Miles in 2020, continue donating to local charity as well as supporting Tucson’s cycling community and ROC’s generous team sponsors. For new and returning riders, ROC is proud to offer the following benefits.
- Welcoming team environment that genuinely builds a sense of camaraderie
- Riders who are as fun to ride with and learn from as they are safe and capable
- Giving teammates and sponsors that are generous in their support of local charity
- A and B group rides as best possible along with adding the support of a “Sweep”
- ROC as well as ROC and ROR Adventures (NEW!)
- Monthly mountain bike rides
- Strong mix of competent and safe, male and female road and mountain bike riders
- Custom weekly ride routes with regroup/water stops and distances varying from 40-50+ miles (road) and 10-15+ miles (mtb)
- May is for Mountains
- First quality and name brand custom Pactimo team kits and apparel including a full line of seasonal options and color choices
- Custom Ride On Cycling merchandise and clothing
- Community engagement via volunteer efforts at local events and activities
- 2x/year deep discount team deals at Fair Wheel Bikes plus a 15% year round shop discount (excluding labor)
- A team backed by and in support of local business sponsors and darn good people
Annual Fundraising Commitment: Upon solidifying this year’s local charity or charities to support, ROC riders are asked to commit to raising and/or donating a minimum of $250. All monies to be collected and donated no later than December 1st, 2020.
Team Membership Dues: The annual team membership fee is $50 per person and covers all administrative costs. Please make payment to Ride On Cycling by February 28th, 2020. Individual ROC or ROC and ROR Adventures that include SAG support are additional.
Ride On Cycling Team Jersey and Gear: As a ROC rider, please remember your commitment to purchase the new team sponsor jersey each year. If bib designs change, please purchase and wear the most current. Please plan to wear the current year’s team sponsor kit on weekly team rides.
Questions on team details or how to join? Please let me know how I can help.
I’m looking forward to another exciting year. Thanks for being a supportive part of Ride On Cycling. See you on the 9th!
Founder and President, Ride On Cycling